top of page

Invoice Factoring and AR Factoring - Who does it benefit?

Updated: Sep 13, 2021

If you're a business owner in the transport or manufacturing industry, you understand how difficult it is to get clientele to pay on time and within 90 days. Service Capital knows that many business owners in this sector cannot grow unless they have access to capital. Whish is why we have developed programs that help you get paid on invoices before the suppliers pay. Our Invoice Factoring lines allow you to trade invoices at 80% of their value. When the invoice is paid-out by the client, you receive the other 20% minus any lending fees.

Generally, this is the least expensive method to achieve short term financing. The rates and terms provided go as low as 4% per year on an open term. For more information or to find out if you qualify for these programs, call 1 877 386 3664 or email

7 views0 comments
bottom of page