Benefits of Business Line of Credit for Small Businesses
A healthy capital flow is one of the most important aspects of operating any business. There are many financial institutions that offer a diverse range of Business financing solutions in British Columbia such as business loans, business lines of credit, business debt consolidation in British Columbia, equipment leasing, business cash advances, etc. Running a business requires being prepared for the unpredictable, such as unforeseen equipment repairs, seasonality disruptions, etc.
A business line of credit gives you flexibility to cover business expenses that are too large for a credit card but cost too little for a small business. When you don’t want a large sum of money, a business line of credit is the right choice.
- It provides you with easy access to working capital reserves to manage day-to-day operations or cover uncertain business expenses.
- When you take small business loans, you are required to make interest payments even if you aren’t using the cash, but with a business line of credit, you only pay for cash actually used by your business.
- A business line of credit is a type of revolving credit that allows you to borrow money up to a pre-determined credit limit and repay it over time. You can borrow those funds again every time you pay off a portion of your balance.
- While a line of credit’s total interest rate may be higher than that of a term loan, you only pay interest on the percentage of the available funds that you use.
- Rates and fees on credit cards might be exorbitant, while rates on lines of credit are often lower, starting as low as 13%.
- A line of credit allows you on-demand access to working cash to navigate practically any situation, whether you’re facing a crisis or an opportunity.
- Seasonality in the business world can lead to financial shortages during quiet periods. In the off- season, lines of credit can help you balance cash flow and keep your operations running smoothly.
There are many financial institutions specialize in providing business financing solutions in Alberta, and business financing solutions in Ontario. They provide complete assistance to keep your business moving with the tools and capital you need to move into the next phase of business growth.